A highly reputable and successful advisory firm require a Senior Consultant to join their continually growing Restructuring team.
You will be part of stimulating environment where you will be exposed to a vast number of projects within a client focused environment.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Assist with detailed financial and commercial analysis of businesses to identify key issues, challenges, opportunities and risks.
- Produce high quality work within planned timescales.
- Apply an understanding of financial engagement economics and engagement risk and quality management.
- Build client relationship skills and sector knowledge and understanding of the market
- Continue to build technical expertise, broader business advisory and people management skill
- Proactively support the development of colleagues by providing timely feedback and identifying development opportunities.
- Be Vigilant and capitalise on Business Development opportunities
- Assist in regular targeting, research and development of project pitches.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.