My client is a thriving & well respected full-service legal services provider based in the NHC. Offering a professional client orientated culture with a strong emphasis on collegiate relationships.
As Head of Finance this role reports directly into the Managing Partner essentially being responsible for the firms daily accounting operations and managing a team of 5.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and owning the firm’s budgeting process
- Providing influence and guidance to business operations to maximise commercial success and identify synergies and cost saving opportunities.
- Managing liquidity and cash flow maximisation
- Provide day to day management of the Billing, Accounts Payable and Receivable, and Revenue Control team.
- To ensure regulatory financial compliance is adhered to and taking on the COFA role.
- To oversee the timely and accurate processing of the transactions relating to Billing, Accounts Payable and Receivable, and compliance with the month-end and year-end financial close processes
- In conjunction with the Partners, reviewing and improving KPl’s for all areas of the business sin order to improve the quality and relevance of management information and ultimately to driver performance improvement
- Manage banking relationships and activities.
The ideal candidate profile would include:
- Prior experience working in a law firm is essential
- Experience managing a team
- A clear understanding of SRA procedures and regulations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA or CPA)
- Self-motivated, “roll up the sleeves” type of person who is capable of working within a team environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.