A leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth industry who offer a competitive edge through unrivalled expertise from the highest calibre professionals.. They are looking for an experienced highly motivated Financial Controller for a 6 month FTC may consider outside IR35
Skills and Responsibilities include
- ACCA/CIMA/with 5 years experience in industry
- Ensure Management Accounts are prepared in line with Group accounting policy and standards inclusive of primary responsibility for Balance Sheet Reconciliations review and sign off with the FC team.
- Accurate and timely preparation of Financial Statements
- Management of key relationships including banks, tax authorities and other third-party advisers and compliance relationships globally
- Working with the Group Accounting team and the external Auditors to ensure the Audit is delivered to plan, with responsibility for timeliness of Prepared By Client deliverables by the team.
- With the Group Accounting team, senior management and the Board to ensure high-quality production of Group consolidated annual and interim reports including note disclosures
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.