Our client are a dynamic and growing branded business, synonymous with quality. They are continuing to expand and are now seeking a qualified accountant to lead their accounting function. Reporting to the Finance Director you will:-
• Manage a team of Qualified and Part Qualified finance staff
• Manage the month end process
• Review of monthly accounts vs budget and last year; providing key commentary on movements to the senior executive
• Preparing Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations, and following up actions with key stakeholders in Finance
• Highlighting risks & opportunities for the Group each month
• Work closely with AP team to ensure all costs are appropriately accounted for
• Lead the year end audit, taking ownership of prepared by client files and answering audit queries
• Owning the preparation of Group and subsidiary statutory accounts
• Analysis of key trends and business partnering on key projects and improvements
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has managed a team. Role is an interim cover with hybrid working and will consider part time as well as full time hours
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case