CMC Consulting are on the lookout for a passionate individual to lead and shape our clients finance department, contributing to the company’s success story.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role in managing the 3rd party bookkeeping team, with a focus on expert financial modelling and the creation of bottom-up financial cohort models.
- Take ownership of cashflow reporting and management.
- Create and maintain robust financial and operational models, demonstrating your proficiency in bottom-up financial cohort models.
- Manage our 3rd party bookkeeping team, ensuring the efficiency and accuracy of our accounting systems.
- Take charge of month-end reporting, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all financial deliverables.
- Prepare detailed investor reporting, showcasing the financial health and potential of our dynamic company.
- Work collaboratively across functions to understand stock balances, implement effective processes, and provide comprehensive stock management.
- Analyse business performance across key functions, utilising your data interrogation skills to interpret KPIs, including cashflow, cash conversion cycle.
- Strive for continuous improvement, enhancing existing processes and procedures to increase efficiency and mitigate risks.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.