An exciting growing online retailer are looking for a driven candidate who is fully qualified. You will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be responsible for a large portion of the finance function.
Please see some of the responsibilities :
- Manage a friendly, fast paced and results driven team monitoring their performance
- Preparation of management accounts and month end duties.
- Critically asses current processes and procedures within the finance function and implement best practice solutions
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed accurately and timely to allow accurate cashflow analysis
- Review and preparation of quarterly VAT.
- Ensure team complete posting of all transactions and payments to suppliers are within terms
- Partner with other departments to optimise performance
Required skills & qualifications
- Proficient it skills ( Word, Excel) ideally Xero
- Qualified Accountant
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly personable and well spoken
- Experience working within the online or retail sector is ideal
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.