My client is a thriving innovative brand looking to further strengthen their existing Commercial Team with an experienced and proven Finance Business Partner.
You will be key to helping your stakeholders and the wider business understand our new objectives by providing up to date, accurate, sales forecasting
- Provide end to end reporting, budgeting and forecast planning
- Ensure an accurate and robust 18 month rolling forecast.
- Maintaining input accuracy, challenge of all inputs and timeliness of review.
- Support the commercial team in completing accurate sales and margin forecasts
- Ensure a robust forecast is in place reflecting expected trade plans by monitoring and challenging the forecast as well as investigating variances to the plan through to conclusion
- Provide promotional modelling and analysis on promotional effectiveness
- Provide engaging reporting and analysis to explain the underlying variances against plan
- Deliver timely, accurate reporting of Trade and margin performance
- Constantly strive to simplify processes and reporting while maintaining adequate controls
- Establish effective relationships with all teams, especially the buying and merchandising teams and develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the business
- Work with all of Finance to ensure a joined up and end-to-end plan across the P&L
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.