Our client is an international FMCG company, very profitable, PE backed and growing swiftly. Due to their continued International expansion they are now seeking an ambitious Finance assistant to manage credit controller and some aspects of treasury and cash management. This is a broad based role and they need an ambitious Graduate to join their finance team.
Duties will be expanded to suit the right individual, but might include:
- Liaising with International Customers and dealing with outstanding queries.
- Managing and reconciling the Sales Ledger and related cash flow forecasting
- Posting and allocating receipts to accounting systems
- Maintaining Intercompany balances, transactions and Invoices.
- Dealing with Treasury related issues
Ideally you will be a graduate with some Credit Control experience, but you must be ambitious, seeking to develop your career within a fast paced international
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case