Our client is a consumer facing multisite business operating in a variety of locations across London. Working closely with the Regional Finance Manager and Operations Mangers this role requires an experienced individual, capable of managing all aspects of the finances and client relationships. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Be the primary point of contact for location and operational management teams for all financial aspects of the contract
- Support the completion of trading accounts and preparation of monthly billing and supporting management information for Client
- Support the management team in the preparation of reporting and commentary for client reviews
- Compiling forecasts with ongoing monitoring of financial performance, taking appropriate action where variances occur
- Maintain a strong financial control environment ensuring compliance with Company policies and implementing corrective measures when required.
- You will need to have strong communications skills as you will be discussing performance directly with clients
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant with strong analysis skills combined with the gravitas to work closely with clients and senior executives.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.