Our client are a prestigious, household name business whose brands are synonymous with quality and luxury. They are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Manager who will be aligned to a specific brand and provide support to the head of the brand and the commercial and marketing departments. Duties will include:-
- Provide detailed profitability analysis by customer, channel and product along with along with insightful commentary and advice providing possible solutions to enhance profitability
- Provide brand P&L and month end reporting
- Develop and build detailed P&L for forecasting and budgeting by product for the entire range within the brand
- Produce brand P&L report monthly with variance analysis to budget / forecast
- Take ownership of marketing campaigns, assessing the financial viability and ensuring expenditure is within budget/forecast
- Management of all reporting and balance sheet reconciliations for the brand are completed on a monthly basis
You will be a commercial finance professional who has experience of providing financial support to non finance colleagues. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with excellent analytical ability and exceptional influencing skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.