urrently working with a dynamic and extremely reputable accountancy practice who are seeking a qualified Audit Senior to join their very warm and friendly team that offers autonomy along with great scope for progression.
The role offers wonderful work-life balance with options for flexible working either from home or office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Planning of audits for review by Manager/Partner
• Working on a mixed portfolio of clients across a range of industries/sectors
• Preparing compliance tests
• Finalising accounts
The successful candidate will:
• be ACA/ACCA fully qualified
• have 2-3 years experience of planning and working on audits of various sizes
• demonstrate client facing experience
Please apply below for consideration.
This would suit an individual with solid audit skills who is sharp thinking, articulate and eager to make a difference in their next role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.