CMC are working with a successful and high growth business who are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join their small and thriving team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager. Your duties will include (but not exclusive) to the following:-
- Check accuracy of timesheet data and to investigate any differences.
- To ensure any paperwork needed to support timesheets has been received by cut-off dates.
- Coordinate the flow of paperwork in and out of the Finance Office.
- Bank and reconcile of employee cash collections.
- Input of Timesheet data on to employee pay records
- Ensure documentation is received on absence reporting
- Reporting on all departments Holiday/Lieu.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with payroll run, including printing payslips and P45’s
- Record Finance Department working hours, holiday, lieu and absence
- To take appropriate action and co-operate with your team colleagues to maintain a safe and equitable working environment whilst being sensitive to, and aware of, business/staffing levels in order to maintain a disciplined but harmonious department
- To assist in the key areas of the Finance in times of sickness and annual leave.
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.