My client is an exciting and vibrant, rapidly expanding international Restaurant chain. They are currently seeking a commercially focused Business Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for overseeing the digital performance of the European business. Reporting directly to the European Finance Director, this role will provide key insight and analysis while managing key third party suppliers, including the appointed delivery partners, to ensure that our restaurants execute a best in class delivery experience.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Providing detailed analysis and insight into the digital performance of the European Business
- Creating and maintaining regular detailed reporting from the relevant third-party partners to enable data driven decision making across the European restaurant business
- Extraction and analysis of internal sales information to enable a deeper understanding behind the role of digital sales in the wider business
- Reporting on CRM and other Digital Marketing related data to improve customer engagement and experience
- Working cross-functionally to provide feedback and reporting on customer facing digital platforms
- Partnering with restaurant leaders to enable teams to deliver industry leading standards against KPIs including order accuracy, preparation and delivery speed and customer reviews
- Monitoring the impact of new menu items, marketing campaigns and socio-economic headwinds on delivery metrics and providing recommendations that impact on strategy
- Managing the KPI’s of the appointed third-party delivery partners to ensure best in class service levels to the existing restaurant estate while working with delivery partners on the value add of proposed delivery trade zones
- Working with IT, Training and Marketing to ensure that restaurant operators are confident in any and all changes to both customer and team interfacing digital platforms
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Fluent French or German
- Expert in Excel and strong VBA skills
- Finance or IT background
- Good attention to detail
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.