Our client are a large, international and well established business that is due to undergo a period of rapid expansion. They are therefore seeking a commercially focussed qualified accountant to join them in a high profile role, duties will include:-
- Conducting analysis of data to forecast revenue, identify future trends and mitigate risk
- Partnering with operations to provide insight and analysis into monthly P&L performance
- Provide insightful variance analysis and make recommendations to ensure forecast is achieved
- Developing regular financial reporting to all levels of the business and board
- Partnering with cross-functional disciplines to provide reporting of existing strategic initiatives
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with an excellent academic record and the ability to influence decision making across all levels of a business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.