An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international bank based in the heart of The City.
The Analyst in Operations Banking / Treasury is a subject matter expert across the main tasks in the team and is responsible for the funding and timely settlement/management of the Banking and Treasury products across global markets.
- Process all loan related transactions/inter-company cash transfers.
- Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified.
- Provides advisory services to internal/external clients relating to practice area, where requested. Ensures there is no misalignment between policy and practice.
- Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs
- Liaising with external agents/custodians/brokers for settlement and issue resolution
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Finance/Business related subjects
- At least 1-3 years experience within a treasury function.
- Demonstrable experience processing loans and inter-company transfers is essential.
- Ability to use SWIFT, SAP, and Summit beneficial.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.