I have partnered with a leading accounting firm in the UK looking for an eager M&A Manager to join their team in Birmingham/Nottingham. You will be responsible for managing and delivering M&A projects that the team are currently working on and supervising the process. With a unique culture making it no standard M&A role this opportunity provides the candidate a remarkable chance to grow their career in M&A.
- Prepare and review reports + financial models
- Getting and dealing with feedback from the clients and then updating the project director
- Being able to recognize new opportunities that can be put towards the project directors
- Team management
- Play a key role developing those in a junior position
- Project manage client engagements
- Monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe
- Resolving all project issues prior to Partner and Director review
- Supporting the recruitment process
Candidate will ideally have:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) or relevant work experience
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Strong experience in and understanding of both sell and buy side corporate advisory activities
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially excel
- Ability to help manage an M&A process through from start to finish
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.