CMC are working with an established construction business to source an Internal Auditor on a permanent basis.
My client offer a flexible working culture which includes very minimal travel and majority of the time home working.
- Conducting internal audits from planning to final reporting.
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests and procedures and interpret results to ensure effective controls are implemented.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business to identify emerging risks and provide advice and assurance to the business.
- Stays abreast of accounting and auditing standards, computer technology advancements, and applicable laws.
- Audit or Accountancy Qualification (Qualified by experience will be considered)
- Experience in conducting audits and risk assessments
- Ability to engage with senior management confidently.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.