An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international bank based in the heart of The City.
Acting as an Assistant Analyst within the Operations Banking division, you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of banking and treasury transactions across the globe.
- Processing of transactions as directed
- Monitors internal accounting ledgers to identify and clear breaks as required.
- Prepares advices to internal and external clients.
- Input of data into the Bank’s accounting and funding systems as directed.
- Preparation of adhoc internal reports and reconciliations as directed.
- Preparing swift payments and sending funding instructions to Treasury
- Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified with PM
- Provides advisory services to internal clients relating to own practice area, by being focal point of contact, to ensure there is no misalignment between policy and practice
- Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs.
- Educated to degree level.
- At least 1-3 years experience within a treasury function.
- Ability to record high volumes of Trade Finance transactions
- Experience with Summit, SAP and SWIFT systems
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.