A prestigious International Law firm based in The City require a Junior Partnership Accountant for a 12 month FTC which has potential to become permanent
- Direct responsibility for the day to day delivery of partner accounting services for the partners maintained to the highest standard
- Prepare annual cash flow statements for individual partners globally
- Assist with the provision of budget and actual profit sharing information to the management accounts team
- Preparation and review of foreign exchange relating to partner payments
- Reconcile monthly drawings payments and other partner payments along with internal recharges of expenses to Partners
- Operate as part of the broader team ensuring that a coordinated and seamless service is provided by Finance
Skills And Attributes
- Qualified Accountant
- 3-5 years professional partner experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the partners and with colleagues
- Experience of monthly and annual reporting and analysis of partner transactions, whilst demonstrating compliance with policies
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.