Our client is a large, dynamic well known brand, as they continue to expand they are now seeking a commercially astute qualified accountant to join them. Managing a junior finance analyst you will be responsible for leading the forecasting and planning cycles, challenging key stakeholders and driving insight into KPIs and trends. Duties will include:-
- Lead the budgeting and quarterly forecasting cycles.
- Deliver budgets and forecasts to planned timescales for P&L and all KPI items, liaising with and influencing cost centre managers to drive performance
- Manage the submissions of P&L, KPI, Balance Sheet and Cashflow to Group Finance via group schedules
- Analyse and interpret financial data, variance analysis, providing management with clear commentary and recommendations
- Assist with presentations and management reporting to deliver analysis
- Own the investment appraisal analysis and capex proposals
- Provide day to day support whilst coaching, mentoring and developing the FP&A analyst
Ideally you will be a finance professional with experience of providing financial planning and analysis alongside insightful analysis and influencing of key decision makers within a fast moving consumer led business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.