CMC Consulting are currently working with a leading Investment Bank that are looking for a HR Data Analyst to join their team based in London. Flexible working can be offered but you need to be able to commute to the London office when needed. Please note this role is a 6 month FTC.
- Producing and analysing salary related reports in excel, including preparing summary presentations, optimising available tools including excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain training materials for HR colleagues on reward data integrity and coordinate data cleaning exercises.
- Conduct and review manual severance calculations to a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage salary and benefit ad hoc survey submissions to agreed deadlines with external survey providers / consultants.
- Under the guidance of the Principal, analysing market pay data and making associated recommendations for reviewing and establishing internal salary ranges.
- Responding to HR Business Partners on reward and pay review queries, prioritising and escalating to Reward team members as appropriate.
- Assisting Director, Reward in preparation for meetings, including support in preparing PowerPoints.
- Providing support to key reward related projects
- A graduate in a related discipline
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills (vlookups, pivots tables, if statements, knowledge of macros desirable)
- Experience of working in a HR department (Reward experience highly desirable)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.