A well-established international investment bank is recruiting for a Group Financial Controller on an initial 3 month temporary basis.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the team’s completion, to strict deadlines, of IFRS-compliant financial statement disclosures subject to external audit.
- Responsible for periodic internal financial management reporting.
- Ensures relevant IFRS are reviewed by team; responsible for recommended course of action for consideration by Head of Financial Control.
- Ensures the accounting policies of the Bank/Donor Funds are up-to-date and consistent with IFRS.
- Supervises the review of complex transactions and analysis of data to identify and quantify potential accounting postings required.
- Qualified ACA
- FS experience including IFRS 9
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Strong grasp of Banking/Treasury functions
- Attention to detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.