An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international bank based in the heart of The City.
Acting as an Assistant Analyst within the Operations Banking division, you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of banking and treasury transactions across the globe.
- Monitor the internal accounting ledgers.
- Prepare draw-down, rollover, fee advices and audit confirmations for clients.
- Input date and provide administrative support as required.
- Prepare internal reports and reconciliations as required.
- Prepare and send payments via SWIFT.
- Be proactive and attentive; identifying problems and providing suggestions to improves processes and practice.
- Provide advisory services for internal clients.
- Review and authorise the work of other team members to ensure accuracy.
- Educated to degree level.
- At least 1-3 years experience within a treasury function.
- Ability to record high volumes of Trade Finance transactions
- Experience with Summit, SAP and SWIFT systems
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case