A prestigious Top 10 practice are recruiting within their Transaction Team and have asked me to secure the best talent for their business at Associate Director Level
Their transactions services team works on high profile transactions across the banking, insurance and investment management sectors, supporting clients to execute transactions through the transaction lifecycle, from diligence through to the SPA negotiations and completion.
Due to their continued growth within their Transaction Advisory and the number of transactions currently taking place in the market they are rapidly expanding the size of their team.
A strong background of financial due diligence and/or capital markets reporting will be essential for this opportunity
You will be part of the fastest growing Transaction Advisory team, in a meritocratic environment which offers a competitive salary and the ability for fast career growth.
- Perform analysis on the financial statements and internal management information of entities.
- Interpret financial performance of target entities, using your understanding of key accounting concepts.
- Produce analytics on the trading performance and position of entities in order to provide clients with insight on key business drivers.
- Provide advice as a trusted adviser, using your skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback.
- You will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external).
- ACA Qualified with Strong academic background
- Experience of financial due diligence and/or financial services reporting.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
- Experience of managing Teams
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.