Our client are a market leading charity, as they continue to expand and diversify they are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their friendly team. Duties will include:-
- Work with budget holders to understand their areas and optimise performance
- Promote cost efficiencies, lean processes and effective liaison with key stakeholders during budgeting, forecasting and financial planning.
- Bring commercial awareness to decision making when developing new business strategies or operating models
- Responsible for timely production of management accounts and circulation to the relevant budget holders.
- Produce & develop financial KPIs and assist budget holders with its interpretation, seeking regularly explanations for variances.
- Contribute to all year-end reporting requirements and assist with the reconciliation of balance sheet codes and the preparation of year end accounts.
You will be a finance professional with expertise in FP&A and business partnering, ideally you will have worked previously in a similar sector.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.