Our client are a premium service provider with outstanding opportunities for career progression. Following a recent promotion they are now seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to join them as a Management Accountant.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Review P&L‘s at month end against the company’s internal budgets
- Provide insightful variance analysis explaining all relevant differences
- Assist the FP&A team on Budgets and quarterly forecasting process
- Oversee the production of timely, accurate and meaningful balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with Support Services to produce high quality outputs
- Site visits to business partner and improve processes and controls
- Supporting the Finance Manager in coaching of team members where necessary
- Ownership of ad-hoc project and analysis requests as and when they arise
You will be a qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.