An exceptional opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest growing practices as an Audit Semi Senior whilst being supported through your professional qualifications and through mentoring.
• Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
• Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
• Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
• Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
• Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
• Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
• Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
• Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.