Our client, a Pan-European restructuring firm, is seeking ambitious and experienced Restructuring Senior Associates and Directors for their growing London practice.
This client works across a variety of industries and their versatility and reputation has been key to their continued growth. They are now looking for qualified accountants with around 5-10 years restructuring experience, who can convey strong restructuring and numeracy capability.
- ACA/CA Qualified
- At least 5-10 years’ restructuring experience from a top accounting practice or boutique advisory firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrable experience managing client projects and relationships
- Ability to prioritise decisions by effectively analysing information
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable restructuring skills – assisting companies in financial distress; out-of-court workouts, pre-crisis situations etc.
- Impacting strategy development; contingency and reorganisation planning, alternative solutions
- Analysis of financial models, cash flow forecasts and business plans
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Assisting with financial modelling and valuation analysis for restructuring, liquidation and sale, among others
- Significant client interaction at a variety of levels
- Keeping regularly updated on market intel and research
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.