My client are a large, P/E owned entrepreneurial company, a diverse multi channel business with a relaxed and friendly culture,
They are currently seeking an ambitious qualified chartered accountant who has completed their training in practice and is now ready to step into industry, reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:-
- Owning the preparation of Group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Assisting with year-end audit, taking ownership of prepared by client files and answering audit queries
- Provide guidance around statutory accounting for the group as well as providing practical accounting advice for new standards & updates
- Key part of monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Review of monthly accounts with FC/CFO/MD vs budget and last year; providing key commentary and analysis of variances
- Owning Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation process: preparing key recs and following up actions with key stakeholders in Finance. Leading review with Group Financial Controller.
- Highlighting risks & opportunities each month
- Calculating and posting journals across different production sites & entities
- Work closely with AP team to ensure all costs are appropriately accounted for
- Ownership of Fixed Asset Register; ensuring assets are recorded, depreciated & reconciled correctly
You will be a qualified accountant who has trained in practice and is now looking for an opportunity where you can forge your finance career within a fast moving business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.