Our client are an employer of choice and have seen unprecedented growth in recent times. They are currently seeking a commercially astute qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Analyst.
Role responsibilities include:
- Prepare and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Monthly review and assessment of demonstration and returned inventory
- Business partner supporting the businesses and other monthly critical metrics.
- Monthly Margin analysis and commentary to key variances.
- Ad hoc requests such as margin analysis, pricing investigations, and miscellaneous data requests/projects as required.
Requirements for the position:
- Professional Finance Qualification e.g. ACA, CIMA.
- Proven experience ideally within a Commercial environment.
- Strong MS Excel skills (financial modelling, pivot tables etc.)
- Proven skills in preparing forecasts and producing accurate reports
- Excellent communication (both oral and written)
- Experience in providing finance support to non-finance functions management level business partners a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Finance / Accounting related subject area or equivalent.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.