My client are an exciting organisation who are fortunate enough to be thriving during these difficult times and are in a position to make an important hire within the finance team.
The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for:??????
- Monthly group management accounts and overseeing the preparation of group reporting slides in the group performance pack.
- Support group aspects of any projects and budget/ strategic plan preparation.
- Take ownership of tax across the group, including compliance, structuring and planning.
- Lead on preparation of tax returns with advisers and support on any ad hoc tax structuring work or tax aspects of any project work.
- Provide support to a number of both qualified and part qualified members of the team
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Able to work with both senior members of the team and manage more junior staff
- Keen to grow internally within a company
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.