A highly reputable firm are looking to expand their M&A team under the supervision of a very well connected senior team, providing the opportunity for a M&A Senior Manager to join a company with a busy pipeline of high end deals.
The role includes:
- Being responsible for leading the execution of M&A advisory mandates with support from the M&A Director and senior team
- Getting involved with deal origination and wider business building and strategic initiatives.
- Supervising and mentoring an analyst.
- Providing top class technical skills including financial analysis and modelling
- Lead clients and teams through the entire M&A process
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA/CFA qualified or QBE
- Excellent academic background including minimum 2:1 degree
- At least 3- years transaction experience from a top tier institution and/or boutique
- Proven ability to lead clients and teams through the entire M&A process
- Experience of supervising junior staff
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.