An opportunity to join the fastest growing International practice who are developing their Audit team across all levels and across all sectors
They are looking for sharp thinking, smart working individuals with a pro-active flexible approach to join their team.
As an essential member within a team that is vital to the firm. you’ll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and
• Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
• Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offer
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
You will be dealing with the highest profile Clients, developing your network which allows outstanding succession opportunities
If you are looking to be part of a company, offering a competitive salary and a focused career path who give an exceptional service delivered by empowered people with a friendly collaborative culture , please contact me for more details.
Sponsorship will be considered
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.