A prestigious international information services provider has an opportunity for an Associate Director to manage a team of analysts working with prestigious clients in the construction of timely credit analysis and reports, to the standard expected by my client.
You will be working closely with their international offices.
The group cover over 16,000 insurance companies globally reporting on the financial stability of these organisations.
Industry knowledge within the Insurance sector will be essential
- High quality credit assessments on a portfolio of (re)insurers
- Continued assessment and develop industry knowledge
- Regular interaction with senior management of your portfolio of clients
- Willing to contribute to external presentations, seminars and research advising on key market issues and trends
- Maintain a high level of industry and local market intelligence developing and utilising insurance market contacts (clients, brokers, regulators, etc) as well as carrying out desk-based research and analysis.
- Develop a network of contacts in the (re) insurance market with the purpose of developing market intelligence.
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for members of the analytical team to increase market interaction and deepen technical knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of (Re)insurance market
- Strong analytical experience
- Able to develop and manage professional relationships
- Strong Academics and Bachelors degree
- MBA, CFA, ACA, ACCA/ACCA, Acturial, FRM
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.